Ungarerne skal tage stilling til flygtninge
Ungarn: Den ungarske regering overvejer at spørge de ungarske vælgere om landets forhold til flygtninge, som kommer til Europa fra krigshærgede lande og af økonomiske grunde. Det siger en talsmand for den ungarske regering, skriver den slovakiske avis Sme.Ifølge planerne skal ungarere, via mail, besvare 12 forskellige spørgsmål vedrørende flygtninge og landets behandling af dem.
Initiativet sker på baggrund af EU landenes topmøde i Bruxelles torsdag.
Den ungarske premierminister Viktor Orbán betegner EU`s dispositioner i forhold til flygtninge og beskyttelsen af EU`s grænser for ”dumme”. Det er nødvendigt at beskytte og bevogte EU`s grænser og stoppe flygtningestrømmen til EU, mener han. ota
Opdateret kl. 17:55
Se de 12 spørgsmål (på engelsk) her:
1. How important is the spread of terrorism as far as your own life is concerned?
2. In your opinion could Hungary become the target of terrorism in the next few years?
3. Do you agree that mistaken immigration policies contribute to the spread of terrorism?
4. Did you know that economic immigrants cross the border illegally and that lately their numbers have increased twentyfold?
5. Do you agree with the opinion that economic immigrants endanger the jobs and livelihoods of the Hungarian people [magyar emberek]?
6. In your opinion did Brussels’ policies on immigration and terrorism fail?
7. Would you support the government in its effort to introduce stricter immigration regulations in opposition to Brussels?
8. Would you support a new regulation that would allow the government to place immigrants who illegally entered the country into internment camps?
9. In your opinion should those immigrants who illegally enter the country be returned to their own countries in the shortest possible time?
10. Do you agree that those economic immigrants who stay in Hungary should have to work to cover the cost of their keep?
11. Do you agree that the best means of combating immigration is to give economic assistance to the countries of origin of the immigrants?
12. Do you agree with the government that instead of allocating funds to immigration we should support Hungarian families and those children yet to be born?